Veolia Water Technologies
Nov 2020 - Present
Digital Marketing & IT Admin
Veoila Water Technologies Ireland is recognised as Ireland's leading supplier of Ultra Pure Water Solutions and Technologies within the purified water industry.
- Planning and developing marketing campaigns through the company social media, website, SEO, email marketing & display advertising.
- Develop and manage the new company website using the Drupal CMS supported by the global Veolia team.
- Work with the Human Resources team to Design, develop and manage the new company Intranet using LumApps.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and expand the Aquavista portal.
- Maintain Salesforce customer database for use for all campaigns.
- Manage and run NPS surveys to obtain customer feedback.
- Manage IT equipment and connectivity in the office and provide general IT support to the team.
Aura Holohan Group
Nov 2018 - Sept 2020
Digital Marketing Executive
Since starting at the Aura Holohan Group I have gained invaluable experience working within a small marketing team. The Aura Holohan group is one of the largest leisure operators in Ireland, running 10 Aura Leisure centres, 4 Anytime Fitness gyms and DKIT Sport.
- Managing, Creating and Scheduling content for all social media channels
- Managing and Scheduling email and SMS campaigns
- Updating and managing multiple websites through Wordpress and liasing with developers and SEO agency
- Creating and sending Digital Marketing reports to the Marketing Manager
- Designing web and print projects using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Filmimg, editimg and animating video for our social media cahnnels using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Providing support to Operations Managers delivering training to Digital Champions as and when required.
- Creating and Managing paid social media and google adwords campaigns
- Reporting all results from campaigns to Marketing Manager
Nov 2014 - Sep 2016
Digital Marketing Executive
During my time at Goldfish Marketing I gained experience in email marketing and design, social media marketing and managing various client websites. Working as part of a small team I was responsible for designing and creating daily email campaigns, as well as managing and reporting on sends through our email service provider, Smartfocus.
- Designing, creating and editing existing email campaigns for various finance, mobile and online gaming products.
- Various Graphic Design projects using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, including designing marketing emails from scratch, using appropriate assets and keeping in line with brand guidelines.
- Fully converting email graphic designs into fully functioning emails using HTML and CSS ensuring compatibility across multiple email clients and browsers.
- Testing all marketing emails, ensuring they display correctly across multiple email clients and browsers.
- Measuring and reporting results from all marketing campaigns, through client online portals and reports.
- Managing, Scheduling and Executing SMS campaigns.
- Creating and updating various websites, WordPress sites & social media content.
Drury Court Hotel
Sep 2012 - May 2013
Digital Marketing Intern
As part of my Multimedia degree, I was required to undertake an internship during my third year of study. I completed a Digital Marketing internship in a busy Dublin city centre hotel, the Drury Court Hotel and its attached bar and restraunt, Bia Bar (now Pmac's).
- Managing and updating all social media accounts for the Drury Court Hotel and Bia Bar.
- Filming and editing promotional videos the hotel and bar.
- Designing and creating menus, guest questionnaires, posters and other promotional materials using Adobe suite.
- Reviewing guest questionnaires and reviews received online and compiling reports for the hotel and bar managers.
- Conducting marketing research and comparisons to ensure we remained attractive and competitive in a busy city center location.
- Responding to reviews and customers queries received through social media channels.